NOTE: The response to this product has been unexpectedly high. And due to COVID-19, our ability to replenish inventory on certain items has been adversely affected. If your size is currently out of stock, please consider one of our other, similar product offers. Thank you for your understanding.
WHY YOU NEED THIS
As the temperatures drop, many break out a jacket or light coat to help deal with the cold weather. However, these jackets can be cumbersome at times and could potentially get in the way of you effectively completing your tasks and mission. In some cases, they could compromise your safety.
The Equinoxx Stage 2 Thermal gives you the thermal protection you need as the temperatures drop while helping you maintain your comfort and mobility. Designed for those working the front lines who desire the warmth and wind-blocking features of a mid-weight winter jacket without the associated bulk and constriction.
- Temperature Rating: Sub 30° F / -1.1° C
- A patented 3-layer, heat-laminated fabric
- Grid-Structure fleece inner liner for ultimate heat preservation
- Grid-Structure fleece offers maximum moisture-wicking
- Moisture-wicking torso area for those who wear body armor
- 4-way stretch for ultimate mobility
- Mock-neck design for increased neck protection
- Wind-blocking outer skin strategically placed to fight blistering cold winds
- Regular fit
- 85% Polyester 15% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Hang dry or tumble dry (low)