Imprint: POLICE or SHERIFF available upon request (+$25, credentials required)* Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-710-1641 if you are interested.
Call 212-710-1641 to order or to inquire about special law enforcement volume and export pricing.
WHY YOU NEED THIS
The Delta Special™ takes the popular Delta Shield and adds an arm strap for increased control, and also shifts the handle 2" lower in order to increase head and shoulder protection when the shield is held in resting position.
- 15" X 25", 19 lbs.
- NIJ Special Type*:
- 5.56x45 mm 55 grain M193 full metal jacket at 3100 fps
- 5.56x45 mm 62 grain M855 green tip penetrator at 3100 fps
- 7.62x39 mm 123 grain PS full metal jacket at 2400 fps
- Ballistic steel, Rhinoliner® coated for corrosion resistance
- Cushioned handle and forearm pad for comfort and impact energy absorption
- Arm strap for increased control
- Dual upper cutouts for ambidextrous use
- No shelf life or storage restrictions
* Tested by an independent test lab in accordance with NIJ Standard 0108.1, using the NIJ III test protocol but with the threat rounds specified above. Test reports available upon request.
Purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding purchase and use of ballistic protection products. Hardcore Defense assumes no liability for illegal use or misuse of the product. It is usually legal for civilians to purchase and own body armor and ballistic shields within the United States. Residents of Connecticut and individuals convicted of a felony are prohibited from possessing bulletproof vests and other body armor; whether a ballistic shield counts as "body armor" is open to debate and interpretation may vary by jurisdiction.
Due to recent legislation, all types of gunfire-protective armor can no longer be shipped within NY. Sales are only allowed in person to eligible professions (Ex: Police Officers, Security Guards, Firefighters, etc.). Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.