HARDCORE Delta Special Shield ™
Return Authorization from Manufacturer Required*
Call 212-710-1641 to order or to inquire about special law enforcement volume and export pricing.
WHY YOU NEED THIS
The Delta Special™ takes the popular Delta Shield and adds an arm strap for increased control, and also shifts the handle 2" lower in order to increase head and shoulder protection when the shield is held in resting position.
- 15" X 25", 19 lbs.
- NIJ Special Type*:
- 5.56x45 mm 55 grain M193 full metal jacket at 3100 fps
- 5.56x45 mm 62 grain M855 green tip penetrator at 3100 fps
- 7.62x39 mm 123 grain PS full metal jacket at 2400 fps
- Ballistic steel, Rhinoliner® coated for corrosion resistance
- Cushioned handle and forearm pad for comfort and impact energy absorption
- Arm strap for increased control
- Dual upper cutouts for ambidextrous use
- No shelf life or storage restrictions
* Tested by an independent test lab in accordance with NIJ Standard 0108.1, using the NIJ III test protocol but with the threat rounds specified above. Test reports available upon request.
Purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding purchase and use of ballistic protection products. Hardcore Defense assumes no liability for illegal use or misuse of the product. It is usually legal for civilians to purchase and own body armor and ballistic shields within the United States. Residents of Connecticut and individuals convicted of a felony are prohibited from possessing bulletproof vests and other body armor; whether a ballistic shield counts as "body armor" is open to debate and interpretation may vary by jurisdiction.
* Return and Refund Policy
Hardcore Defense accepts product returns within 21 calendar days of the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return, the product must be unused and in the same condition as originally received.
All returns require you notify us at email@example.com and include your name, date of purchase, and reason for the return. Hardcore Defense will provide a return shipping label.
Once your returned item(s) have been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If you are approved, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment. The credit is the purchase price of the returned item(s), less the 3% Payment Processor's Fee, the cost of the original and return shipping of the product, and the cost of replacing any missing or damaged packaging as necessary.
An order which is cancelled by the customer prior to shipping will be refunded in an amount equal to the order value less the 3% Payment Processor's Fee.
We strive to process all returns and refunds within 5 business days of receipt of returned product. For credit card and Pay Pal refunds, our ecommerce transaction processor may require up to a further 5 business days to credit the funds to your account.