Hilight P3X 500 Lumens Rechargeable Strobe LED Flashlight for Subcompact Pistols
HiLight P3X, the extremely low profile tactical LED flashlight, is the lightest and brightest subcompact pistol light in the market. Equipped with CREE XM-L2 LED and powered by a built-in rechargeable battery, its max output is 500 lumens of steady-on or strobe. Its unique strobe function will definitely blind any intruder at night.
HiLight P3X fits all subcompact and compact handguns with a rail. Its button on/off switch allows users to store the pistols in soft nylon holsters, and ambidextrous control tabs allow the user to instantly Will fit the following pistols (AND MORE SIMILAR TYPES):
Beretta 92FS & PX4 Storm; Canik TPSA9; CZ 07 Duty & 75p-07 & P-09 & 75 SP01 tac; FNH FNX9 & FNX45 & FNX40; Glock 17 & 18 & 20 & 21 & 22 & 23 & 30 & 35 & 41 & 21 G4 & 30SF; HK P2000; Kel-tec PMR30; Kimber Target 11 & 1911 & Desert Storm; Ruger p95 & P95PR &SR45 & SR9; Smith and Wesson MP40 & SD40VE & MP22 & 99 & M&P Pro; Sig Sauer P250 & Moquito & P226 & MK25 & SP2022; Springfield XDM40 & XD .45 & XD45 & XDM9; Walther PPX &PPQ
Troubleshooting for HiLight P3X
Features & details
- Extreme low profile LED flashlight for sub-compact pistols. CREE XM-L2 LED with 500 lumen output powered by a built-in rechargeable battery.
- Steady-on and Strobe modes with runtime of 75 minutes; Ambidextrous control tabs allow the user to instantly turn on or turn off the unit.
- Operation: press then release swtich to turn on or turn off the light, and press and hold for a second to execute Strobe. The light memorizes it state meaning it always goes back the state when it was turned off. Press and hold switch for a second to change it back steady mode.
- Dimension: Length: 2.0", Width: 1.0", Height: 0.7", Weight: 1.2 oz. Lightweight and ultra-compact and ideal for concealed-carry use.
- To install P3P 2.0, your pistol should have at least 28mm (1 1/8") of Clear Space. Please refer to the pictures.
|Package Weight||1.95 Pounds|
|Item Weight||1.28 Ounces|