Forced Entry Tactical Boot
WHY YOU NEED THIS
The Rothco Forced Entry Tactical Boots in Coyote Brown with Composite Toe are authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members. With an 8” height as well as a padded collar, this Tactical Boot features a durable a non-metallic composite toe and shank.
These Tactical Boots feature a slip and oil-resistant sole, removable insoles as well as moisture-wicking lining to keep your feet dry. These composite toe boots have a pigskin leather collar with gusseted tongue for optimal comfort and debris blockage to prevent dirt and rocks from entering the boot.
- Side Zipper Boot
- Slip and Oil Resistant Boot Sole
- Rubber outsole measures 1.75”
- Cambrelle synthetic liner inside
- Double side vents for maximum breathability
- Padded collar and removable insoles for unmatched comfort
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
Size listed is US - Mens
Product will ship directly by manufacturer
Returns are limited to manufacturer defects. Returns require a return authorization that can be obtained by emailing email@example.com, our vendor will collect a 15% restocking fee. Once obtained, the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Authorized returns accepted within 10 days of delivery. We are not able to make exchanges.