Imprint: POLICE or SHERIFF available upon request (+$25, credentials required)* Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-710-1641 if you are interested.
Call 212-710-1641 to order or to inquire about special law enforcement volume and export pricing.
WHY YOU NEED THIS
The Delta Pro™ is a larger version of the Delta Shield, and also adds an arm strap and anchor ring for a sling.
The Delta Pro Shield™ was designed for sheriffs, patrol officers, school resource officers, and others looking for protection against AR-15s, AK-47s, and similar threats.
- 16" X 30", 24 lbs.
- NIJ Special Type*:
- 5.56x45 mm 55 grain M193 full metal jacket at 3100 fps
- 5.56x45 mm 62 grain M855 green tip penetrator at 3100 fps
- 7.62x39 mm 123 grain PS full metal jacket at 2400 fps
- Ballistic steel coated for corrosion resistance
- Cushioned handle and forearm pad for comfort and impact energy absorption
- Arm strap for increased control
- Anchor ring for a sling
- Dual upper cutouts for ambidextrous use
- No shelf life or storage restrictions
- FREE Imprint available: POLICE or SHERIFF with verified credentials.
- Other Imprints available upon request (+$39)
- Made in USA
* Tested by an independent test lab in accordance with NIJ Standard 0108.1, using the NIJ III test protocol but with the threat rounds specified above. Test reports available upon request.
The Delta Shield™ is made from our most premium ballistic steel, specifically tempered to maximize resistance to 5.56 mm. It's only slightly thicker than the Alpha Shield™, keeping weight to just 18 lbs. For comparison, the Bravo Shield™ steel is thicker to absorb the higher energy .308 projectiles, and the Bravo's titanium face plate allows it to resist 5.56 mm bullets with even greater strike velocities. If you're regularly doing tactical entries, you probably want the Bravo. For more general use, the Delta may be a better balance of protection, weight, and cost.
Like all Hardcore Defense products, the Delta Shield™ contains no ceramic or ballistic fiber components, has no shelf life or storage limitations, and can withstand grouped hits and edge hits better than typical ballistic fiber shields.
The Delta Shield™ uses the exact same handle assembly as the Bravo Shield™ and can withstand direct hits on the bolt heads.
Optional Shield Light - $275
Hardcore Defense partnered with Fox Fury to offer the Taker B30 ballistic shield light. Fox Fury is a market leader in tactical illumination and the Taker B30 is an ideal complement to any Hardcore Defense shield. The Taker B30 is bright, lightweight, and can be securely and removably mounted to any shield in moments as the tactical situation requires.
Features & Specifications:
- 600 lumen output
- Touch-ON, Continuous-ON, and STROBE modes
- 5-hour battery life in Continuous-ON, 8 hours in STROBE
- Uses 4 CR123 batteries (not included)
- 4" x 2" x 0.9" light module
- 15 oz with batteries
Purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding purchase and use of ballistic protection products. Hardcore Defense assumes no liability for illegal use or misuse of the product. It is usually legal for civilians to purchase and own body armor and ballistic shields within the United States. Residents of Connecticut and individuals convicted of a felony are prohibited from possessing bulletproof vests and other body armor; whether a ballistic shield counts as "body armor" is open to debate and interpretation may vary by jurisdiction.
Due to recent legislation, all types of gunfire-protective armor can no longer be shipped within NY. Sales are only allowed in person to eligible professions (Ex: Police Officers, Security Guards, Firefighters, etc.). Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.