Imprint: POLICE or SHERIFF available upon request (+$25, credentials required)* Please email email@example.com or call 212-710-1641 if you are interested.
Call 212-710-1641 to order or to inquire about special law enforcement volume and export pricing.
The Delta Reflex™ is Hardcore Defense's response to requests by numerous law enforcement personnel for a smaller shield that can be easily stored and rapidly readied when the situation arises. While intended primarily to allow the officer to deflect blade and bludgeoning attacks, the rifle-rated Delta Reflex™ also provides ballistic defense with a protection area approximately 50% greater than a typical 10x12 hard armor torso plate.
Features & Specifications:
- NIJ Special Type*:
- 5.56x45 mm 55 grain M193 full metal jacket at 3100 fps
- 5.56x45 mm 62 grain M855 green tip penetrator at 3100 fps
- 7.62x39 mm 123 grain PS full metal jacket at 2400 fps
- Ballistic steel, Rhinoliner® coated for corrosion resistance
- Cushioned handle provides a comfortable secure grip
- Full length forearm pad for impact energy absorption
- Arm strap for increased shield control and retention
- Premium ballistic steel - no shelf life or storage restrictions
- MADE IN USA
- 8" x 17", 7 lbs
* Tested by an independent test lab in accordance with NIJ Standard 0108.1, using the NIJ III test protocol but with the threat rounds specified above. Test reports available upon request.
Purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding purchase and use of ballistic protection products. Hardcore Defense assumes no liability for illegal use or misuse of the product. It is usually legal for civilians to purchase and own body armor and ballistic shields within the United States. Residents of Connecticut and individuals convicted of a felony are prohibited from possessing bulletproof vests and other body armor; whether a ballistic shield counts as "body armor" is open to debate and interpretation may vary by jurisdiction.
Due to recent legislation, all types of gunfire-protective armor can no longer be shipped within NY. Sales are only allowed in person to eligible professions (Ex: Police Officers, Security Guards, Firefighters, etc.). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.