LUMINOX WATCH COLLECTION - LIMITED EDITION Navy Seal Foundation - Original Navy Seal Model 3002
- 43 mm
- Color: Black/Blue
- Carbon reinforced polycarbonate case and case back
- Carbon reinforced unidirectional ratcheting bezel
- Tempered scratch resistant mineral crystal
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- Signature black PU strap with stainless steel signature buckle
- Luminox self-powered illumination
- Swiss Made
- Item ships directly from Luminox
About the NAVY SEAL Foundation
Established in 2000 to serve U.S. Navy SEALs, Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen, Naval Special Warfare support personnel and their families. The Navy SEAL Foundation provides a comprehensive set of programs specifically designed to improve health and welfare, build and enhance resiliency, empower and educate families and provide critical support during times of illness, injury, loss and transition.
The Navy SEAL Foundation is a 501(c)(3), tax-exempt, national, non-profit benevolent organization headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA. The Foundation is a resolute cornerstone for the Naval Special Warfare community and their families in times of adversity and triumph.
Returns and exchanges are limited to manufacturer defects. Returns require a return authorization that can be obtained by emailing email@example.com. Once obtained, the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Authorized returns accepted within 15 days of delivery.