WHY YOU NEED THIS
When you are rolling, the last thing you want to be thinking about is how hot, sweaty and uncomfortable you feel. More importantly, you don't want to be worrying about potential skin infections and rashes like ring worm, herpes simplex, impetigo, and staph/MRSA. With built-in anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties as well as a one-of-a-kind, ultra-light and breathable micro-mesh construction, The Maxx-Dri Silver Elite BJJ Rash Guard is guaranteed to be the best, safest and most comfortable Brazilian jiu-jitsu rash guard you've ever worn. You work hard on the mat. Don't get side-lined and kill your progress due to skin infections.
HOW IT WORKS
Infused with Silver (Ag+), The Maxx-Dri Silver Elite bjj rash guard has been clinically proven to prevent the growth of dangerous bacteria borne from trapped perspiration. This bacteria is the root cause of painful and potentially deadly skin rashes and infections as well as embarrassing body odor.
The Infinity Stretch Micro-Mesh Maxx-Dri material with flat-sewn seams and tagless labeling completes this incredibly comfortable and functional shirt Tactical Long Sleeve BJJ Rash Guard.
Did you know? Silver (Ag+) has been used for years by NASA, Olympic athletes, and U.S. Special Forces to ensure lasting freshness even in the most harsh environments and conditions. 221B Tactical is the first to introduce this incredible innovation to the Brazilian jiu-jitsu community.
- Silver (Ag+) infused: Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Microbial and Anti-Odor
- Infinity Stretch - Stretches in every direction physically possible
- Hybrid Fit - Form fitting without the constriction of compression
- Flat Stitched Seams - No seam discomfort on your skin
- UV Protection: Protects against UV-A and UV-B rays
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex
- Micro-Mesh Moisture Wicking Technology
- Micro-Mesh High Air Flow Technology
- Tagless antimicrobial rash guard
How Silver Elite (Ag+) works
- Anti-Microbial: Kills 99.9% of germs
- Anti-Odor: 99.9% deodorization
- UV Protection: Blocks 99.9% of UV-A and UV-B rays