MAXX-DRI UCV 2.0 has been designed to MAXIMIZE body armor ventilation, airflow and improve weight-distribution of your ballistic vest, making it feel less heavy on your body.
Some sizes of White color may be out of stock. Please consider to check out our new Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 White.
WHY YOU NEED THIS
- Increased air flow for fast evaporation of moisture beneath your ballistic vest
- Maxximum body armor ventilation
- FULL COVERAGE....everywhere your body armor rests
- A drier tee-shirt or undershirt
- A decrease in the likelihood of developing dangerous skin rashes and infections
- A less stinky under shirt and a less sweat-soaked body armor carrier to bring home to launder.
- Reduced possibility of becoming dehydrated
- Reduction in feeling fatigued
- Less strain on your shoulders and neck because of Maxx-Dri's cushioning properties
- An overall feeling of comfort by having your ballistic vest feel less heavy on your body
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET?
How Do I Wash My Maxx-Dri UCV?
To wash your Maxx-Dri Vest simply machine-wash on the "Gentle" cycle and let it hang-dry....DO NOT put your Maxx-Dri Vest in the dryer. It should hang-dry within just a few minutes. Others have reported they simply rinse it in the shower in their locker rooms following their shift and then leave it to dry on a hanger in their lockers. The next time they arrive for work it's fresh and ready to wear!
For institutional or department-wide bulk purchase inquiries please email us at email@example.com.