Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 Multi Size 2-Pack (Black)
VALUE & RELEVANCEYou wear body armor on the job for a reason...to help SAVE YOUR LIFE in case you get shot! You wear it for that added security so you can go home to your loved ones at the end of your shift. But wearing body armor is not comfortable. No matter the season or temperature, body armor does not allow your body/skin to breathe.
Many wear expensive "moisture wicking" shirts beneath their body armor to help deal with the excessive perspiration. However these shirts were designed for professional athletes, to be worn exposed to fresh air. They are meant to wick the moisture from your body and let it evaporate into the atmosphere. But the second you put on your body armor, you COMPLETELY take away the ability for these shirts to do their job. What they end up actually doing is wicking the moisture into your body armor! That's why, despite wearing these expensive undershirts, when you take your body armor off at the end of your shift, your body armor is soaked and your undershirt is soaked and stuck to your skin...causing you to have to literally peel it off your body.
The Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 creates FULL 360 degree separation (space) between your body and your body armor, allowing heat and moisture (perspiration) to escape. This keeps you drier, cooler in the heat, warmer in the cold, safer and more focused. The design structure of The Maxx-Dri Vest also helps evenly distribute the weight of your body armor, creating an anti-gravity effect, which makes your body armor feel lighter and more comfortable on your body. The Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 provides you with the best body armor ventilation and comfort.
- Patented Full Maxx-Dri Construction (Maxximum body armor ventilation)
- NEW patented dual-chambered design for increased cooling/ventilation
- NEW Velcro Side Closures for easy donning and doffing
- NEW Stay-put Grip Technology prevents your Maxx-Dri vest from shifting
- Triple reinforced stitching for Maxximum strength and durability
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects (does not include wear)
- FULL 360 DEGREE COVERAGE everywhere your body armor rests
- Velcro shoulder straps allow you to keep it secured to your body armor
- Anti-microbial and Anti-Fungal
- Does not retain moisture
- Anti-Gravity effect helps reduce neck/back pain and fatigue
- A decrease in the likelihood of developing dangerous skin rashes and infections
- A less stinky under shirt and a less sweat-soaked body armor carrier to bring home to launder
- An overall feeling of comfort by having your ballistic vest feel lighter on your body
- N.T.O.A. Member Tested and Recommended
SIZINGSizing for the Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 is now better than ever. With the fully adjustable Velcro side-closure system, you can adjust the fit of your Maxx-Dri Vest to the exact snugness you desire. NOTE: We recommend that the Maxx-Dri Vest be worn like your body armor; lightly-snug...not tight.
How Do I Wash My Maxx-Dri UCV?
To wash your Maxx-Dri Vest simply machine-wash on the "Gentle" cycle and let it hang-dry....DO NOT put your Maxx-Dri Vest in the dryer. It should hang-dry within just a few minutes. Others have reported they simply rinse it in the shower in their locker rooms following their shift and then leave it to dry on a hanger in their lockers. The next time they arrive for work it's fresh and ready to wear!