Many Officers prefer to have 2 or 3 Maxx-Dri 3.0 Vests readily available so they can always wear one while the others are being laundered. Your comfort and safety are worth it! Now's a perfect time to share the opportunity with your co-workers. GET A 3-PACK TODAY!
A 3-Pack is also great for giving you the ability to team-up and combine single Maxx-Dri purchases with your co-workers so you can consolidate into one purchase so that everyone saves money!!!
WHY YOU NEED THIS
You wear body armor on the job for a reason...to help SAVE YOUR LIFE in case you get shot! You wear it for that added security so you can go home to your loved ones at the end of your shift. But wearing body armor is not comfortable. No matter the season or temperature, body armor does not allow your body/skin to breathe. The Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 creates FULL 360 degree separation (space) between your body and your body armor, allowing heat and moisture (perspiration) to escape. This keeps you drier, cooler in the heat, warmer in the cold, safer and more focused. The design structure of The Maxx-Dri Vest also helps evenly distribute the weight of your body armor, creating an anti-gravity effect, which makes your body armor feel lighter and more comfortable on your body. The Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 provides you with the best body armor ventilation and comfort.
- Patented Full Maxx-Dri Construction (Maxximum body armor ventilation)
- NEW patented dual-chambered design for increased cooling/ventilation
- NEW Velcro Side Closures for easy donning and doffing
- NEW Stay-put Grip Technology prevents your Maxx-Dri vest from shifting
- Triple reinforced stitching for Maxximum strength and durability
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects (does not include wear)
- FULL 360 DEGREE COVERAGE everywhere your body armor rests
- Velcro shoulder straps allow you to keep it secured to your body armor
- Anti-microbial and Anti-Fungal
- Does not retain moisture
- Anti-Gravity effect helps reduce neck/back pain and fatigue
- A decrease in the likelihood of developing dangerous skin rashes and infections
- A less stinky under shirt and a less sweat-soaked body armor carrier to bring home to launder
- An overall feeling of comfort by having your ballistic vest feel lighter on your body
- N.T.O.A. Member Tested and Recommended
Sizing for the Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 is now better than ever. With the fully adjustable Velcro side-closure system, you can adjust the fit of your Maxx-Dri Vest to the exact snugness you desire. NOTE: We recommend that the Maxx-Dri Vest be worn like your body armor; lightly-snug...not tight.
To wash your Maxx-Dri Vest simply machine-wash on the "Gentle" cycle and let it hang-dry....DO NOT put your Maxx-Dri Vest in the dryer. It should hang-dry within just a few minutes. Others have reported they simply rinse it in the shower in their locker rooms following their shift and then leave it to dry on a hanger in their lockers. The next time they arrive for work it's fresh and ready to wear!
For institutional or department/agency bulk purchase inquiries please email us at email@example.com