Spartan Armor - Individual First Aid Kits (IFAK)
WHY YOU NEED THIS
Spartan Armor Systems™ Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) sets the standard for comprehensive MOLLE based medical kits. This kit provides you with all the essentials….nothing more, and nothing less. The Spartan™ IFAK includes all of the necessary aids required to treat life threatening bleeding wounds (knife/stab wounds, gunshots, or other serious bleeding injuries including arterial bleeding).
Individual components are packaged and pre-sorted, yet there is still room in your IFAK to add your personal touches. Rest assured you’re going to the range with a COMPLETE first aid kit that will handle most range-related injuries. Some benefits of the Spartan™ IFAK is that it is compact, portable, and designed to be attached to your MOLLE compatible gear (plate carrier, range bag, or even your backpack).
The best thing about the Spartan Armor Systems™ IFAK is its rapid deployment characteristics. With readily accessible design and compact size, rapid deployment is very easily achieved. This IFAK is designed to be unzipped quickly and features an adjustable retention cord which prevents the pouch from opening all the way and releasing the contents. The result is an extremely compact, stable platform which promotes rapid donning of your first aid supplies.
The contents of the Spartan Armor Systems™ IFAK include the following…
- (1) Spartan Armor Systems™ Tactical IFAK Pouch with MOLLE first aid pouch (Choose color below)
- (1) Spartan Armor Systems™ Trauma Shears
- (1) Color matching Velcro medical patch (removable)
- (1) Celox™15g Hemostatic Granule Packet
- (1) Swat-Tourniquet (Swat-T Tourniquet pressure dressing elastic bandage)
- (2) Foxseal Chest Seals (in single package) – or equivalent based on availability
- (1) 4″ Sterile Compressed Bandage
- (1) Olaes® 4″ Modular Bandage (for treatment of moderate hemorrhage)
- (1) Waterproof Medical Tape – .5″ x 2.5 yards
- (1) Pair Heavy Duty Tan Nitrile Medical Gloves (Universal Size)
It is important to remember that comprehensive training should be received prior to deploying your IFAK. Each and every IFAK comes pre-assembled and ready for immediate use. We recommend reviewing all of the contents of our IFAK for their limitations/capabilities and we also recommend recurring training to stay current on emergency first aid procedures.