Return Authorization from Manufacturer Required*
Imprint: POLICE or SHERIFF available upon request (+$25, credentials required)* Please email email@example.com or call 212-710-1641 if you are interested.
Call 212-710-1641 to order or to inquire about special law enforcement volume and export pricing.
WHY YOU NEED THIS
The Alpha Shield™ is Hardcore Defense's workhorse ballistic shield, designed for both law enforcement and civilian users looking for an exceptionally tough ballistic shield at a great price. Whether stored in the back of your patrol car, at home, or in the office or classroom, rest assured that the Alpha Shield™ will be there to protect you or your loved ones when needed.
- 15" x 25", 14 lbs Powder Coating, 15 lbs Rhinolining.
- NIJ Level IIIA
- 9 mm 124 grain full metal jacket at 1400 fps
- .44 Magnum 240 grain LSWC at 1400 fps
- Also stops lesser threat rounds including .357 Magnum, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP.
- Proprietary military-grade ballistic steel provides unrivaled edge hit and multi-hit performance.
- Grade 9 bolts can withstand full power strikes directly on the handle bolts.
- Cutouts on both sides up top for ambidextrous use
- No shelf-life limitations. No storage limitations.Hardcore
- Made in USA
The Alpha Shield was designed from the start to stop handgun cartridges only. It generally stops big, blunt, and lower velocity projectiles well. High velocity center fire rifle cartridges like those used in assault and hunting rifles WILL PENETRATE the shield. For protection against rifle threats, please consider the Delta Shield or Bravo Shield.
Optional Shield Light
Hardcore Defense partnered with Fox Fury to offer the Taker B30 ballistic shield light. Fox Fury is a market leader in tactical illumination and the Taker B30 is an ideal complement to any Hardcore Defense shield. The Taker B30 is bright, lightweight, and can be securely and removably mounted to any shield in moments as the tactical situation requires.
Features & Specifications:
· 600 lumen output
· Touch-ON, Continuous-ON, and STROBE modes
· 5-hour battery life in Continuous-ON, 8 hours in STROBE
· Uses 4 CR123 batteries (not included)
· 4" x 2" x 0.9" light module
· 15 oz with batteries
Purchaser is responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding purchase and use of ballistic protection products. Hardcore Defense assumes no liability for illegal use or misuse of the product. It is usually legal for civilians to purchase and own body armor and ballistic shields within the United States. Residents of Connecticut and individuals convicted of a felony are prohibited from possessing bulletproof vests and other body armor; whether a ballistic shield counts as "body armor" is open to debate and interpretation may vary by jurisdiction.
Due to recent legislation, all types of gunfire-protective armor can no longer be shipped within NY. Sales are only allowed in person to eligible professions (Ex: Police Officers, Security Guards, Firefighters, etc.). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.