Domestic First Class Package Shipping normally ships for receipt within 5-10 business days. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not considered business days. Expect an extended delivery date when:
- Merchandise requires personalization
- Merchandise is shipped direct from the manufacturer
- Merchandise is of an irregular size or weight
- Merchandise is on back order from the manufacturer
- Shipment is destined for a U.S. Territory or Possession
- USPS is experiencing delays due to unexpected circumstances
If you required more trackable and quick delivery, please select UPS Ground. Extra charge will apply.
In the case of a backorder, all items may be delayed until all items are available for shipment.
We recommends providing a street address for shipping since using a P.O. Box address may result in a delay. Deliveries to APO/FPO and P.O. Boxes will be shipped via United States Postal Service at Standard rates. Select Standard Shipping at checkout. Allow for extended delivery times.
First Class International Package is the most affordable shipping option but please be aware that it may take between 4 - 10 weeks for delivery depending on your location.
There may be delays due to Increased volume and carrier’s reduced capabilities to handle packages related to COVID-19. Please allow more time in consideration of current situation.
All prices on our site are in US dollars. Your credit card company will bill you with your local currency at the current exchange rate.
When ordering outside of United States of America, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. 221B Tactical has no control over these charges, nor can predict what they may be.
Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
- Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
If you have any shipping questions regarding your order, please contact us: Support@221btactical.com