Maxx-Dri Vest 2.0 Body Armor Ventilation
Some sizes of White color may be out of stock. Please consider to check out our new Maxx-Dri Vest 3.0 White)
WHY YOU NEED THIS
- Increased air flow for fast evaporation of moisture beneath your ballistic vest
- Maxximum body armor ventilation
- FULL COVERAGE....everywhere your body armor rests
- A drier tee-shirt or undershirt
- A decrease in the likelihood of developing dangerous skin rashes and infections
- A less stinky under shirt and a less sweat-soaked body armor carrier to bring home to launder.
- Reduced possibility of becoming dehydrated
- Reduction in feeling fatigued
- Less strain on your shoulders and neck because of Maxx-Dri's cushioning properties
- An overall feeling of comfort by having your ballistic vest feel less heavy on your body
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I GET?
How Do I Wash My Maxx-Dri UCV?
To wash your Maxx-Dri Vest simply machine-wash on the "Gentle" cycle and let it hang-dry....DO NOT put your Maxx-Dri Vest in the dryer. It should hang-dry within just a few minutes. Others have reported they simply rinse it in the shower in their locker rooms following their shift and then leave it to dry on a hanger in their lockers. The next time they arrive for work it's fresh and ready to wear!
For institutional or department-wide bulk purchase inquiries please email us at email@example.com.