Guardian Gloves HDX ELITE - Level 5 Cut Resistant & Fluid Resistant
The Guardian Gloves HDX ELITE feature a HIPORA Breathable Water-Resistant Membrane along with being Level 5 Cut Resistant! NOW ALSO TOUCH SCREEN CAPABLE!
- 100% HPX Lining protects not only palms BUT ALSO the back and sides of the hand AND 360 degrees around each finger
- HIPORA Breathable Fluid Resistant Membrane
- Armor Skin on the palm and finger tips for added strength, durability, protection and grip
- Molded, High Density rubber on the back of the hands to protect fingers, knuckles and the back of hands
- Machine Washable (lay flat to dry)
- Superior cut, slash and abrasion protection
- HPX Lining offers protection of front, back, sides and fingers of hands with LEVEL 5 cut protection
- Protection from water, oil, blood, saliva and other bodily fluids (Hipora Membrane)
- Excellent durability and abrasion resistance....for LONG LASTING use
- Level 5 cut protection EVEN WHEN THE GLOVES ARE WET (something most "cut resistant" gloves DO NOT offer)
- Comfortable AND breathable
Now we've taken these already amazing, super popular gloves and made them EVEN BETTER by adding a Breathable, Water-Resistant Hipora membrane. This now makes these incredible gloves resistant to water, oil and bodily fluids such as blood, urine, vomit and saliva. This is HUGE for First Responders looking for the best gloves that will take care of these bio-hazard concerns.
The Guardian Gloves HDX-ELITE offer FULL 360 DEGREE LEVEL 5 HPX LINING. So you'll have the highest level of cut, slash and abrasion protection around EVERY INCH of your hands! And yes....even 360 DEGREES AROUND EACH AND EVERY FINGER!!
The Guardian Gloves HDX-ELITE are great for people in....
- COAST GUARD
- WATER RESCUE
- TACTICAL OPERATIONS
- CORRECTIONS OFFICERS
- SOCIAL WORKERS
- POLICE K9
- HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATION
- JUNK REMOVAL
NOTE: HPX fiber is one of the strongest and lightest fibers available. A bright white polyethylene, it is 15 times stronger than steel, more durable than polyester and has a specific strength that is 40% greater than aramid fiber.