HiLight P3X, the extremely low profile tactical LED flashlight, is the lightest and brightest subcompact pistol light in the market. Equipped with CREE XM-L2 LED and powered by a built-in rechargeable battery, its max output is 500 lumens of steady-on or strobe. Its unique strobe function will definitely blind any intruder at night.
HiLight P3X fits all subcompact and compact handguns with a rail. Its button on/off switch allows users to store the pistols in soft nylon holsters, and ambidextrous control tabs allow the user to instantly Will fit the following pistols (AND MORE SIMILAR TYPES):
Beretta 92FS & PX4 Storm; Canik TPSA9; CZ 07 Duty & 75p-07 & P-09 & 75 SP01 tac; FNH FNX9 & FNX45 & FNX40; Glock 17 & 18 & 20 & 21 & 22 & 23 & 30 & 35 & 41 & 21 G4 & 30SF; HK P2000; Kel-tec PMR30; Kimber Target 11 & 1911 & Desert Storm; Ruger p95 & P95PR &SR45 & SR9; Smith and Wesson MP40 & SD40VE & MP22 & 99 & M&P Pro; Sig Sauer P250 & Moquito & P226 & MK25 & SP2022; Springfield XDM40 & XD .45 & XD45 & XDM9; Walther PPX &PPQ
Troubleshooting for HiLight P3X
Features & details
- Extreme low profile LED flashlight for sub-compact pistols. CREE XM-L2 LED with 500 lumen output powered by a built-in rechargeable battery.
- Steady-on and Strobe modes with runtime of 75 minutes; Ambidextrous control tabs allow the user to instantly turn on or turn off the unit.
- Operation: press then release swtich to turn on or turn off the light, and press and hold for a second to execute Strobe. The light memorizes it state meaning it always goes back the state when it was turned off. Press and hold switch for a second to change it back steady mode.
- Dimension: Length: 2.0", Width: 1.0", Height: 0.7", Weight: 1.2 oz. Lightweight and ultra-compact and ideal for concealed-carry use.
- To install P3P 2.0, your pistol should have at least 28mm (1 1/8") of Clear Space. Please refer to the pictures.
|Package Weight||1.95 Pounds|
|Item Weight||1.28 Ounces|