Legacy MICH Ballistic Helmet (Level IIIA)
* product will ship from the manufacturer
* product is custom-made and can not be returned or cancelled without authorization
WHY YOU NEED THIS
The MICH ballistic helmet is a high performance, multi-layer, light weight combat helmet. Tested and proven to achieve a ranking of Level IIIA by the USA National Institute of Justice (NIJ STD 0106.01 ) by defeating .357 sig full metal jacket flat nose rounds (FMJ FN) and .44 Magnum semi jacketed hollow point (SJHP) rounds at velocities traveling up to 1450 ft/s.
Designed to meet the modern realities of the battlefield; the Accessory Rail Combat Helmet (ARCH) delivers on all counts. Superb performance to weight characteristics, full special ops coverage with enhanced awareness due to the reduced profile and higher cut. The Accessory Rail Combat Helmet (ARCH) is a new way forward for the special forces community.
- Increased area of coverage over the ears and back of the helmet
- Ergonomic and stable platform
- Standard MICH/ACH Pads and Suspension Fixed side rails for mounting accessories
- Front Wilcox NVG mounting shroud
- Level IIIA Protection NIJ 0101.06
- Fragmentation protection US MIL STD 662F V50 at 2150 ft/sec.
Shipping Included – Ships direct from manufacturer
Returns require a return authorization that can be obtained by emailing email@example.com. Once obtained, the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Authorized returns accepted within 10 days of delivery.